Sunday, April 26, 2015

editing - Typography for a book?


I know this must vary based on preference. I haven't gone to school for writing but regardless have started writing a book. I have a few chapters done, and need to start format and editing it.


Should the spacing be 1, 1.5 or 2? I am using Times New Roman as the font for text which is pretty standard.



Right now the font size is set on 12. But, is that what I should be using? Also, the width setting? Right now it's whatever the standard is on windows word but should I change the width parameters?


I thank you in advance for whatever guidance you can offer me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...