Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Need historical prices of EUREX American and European style options


I am trying to get the historical price data on selected American and European style options at EUREX. I am not familiar with their system. Does any one know whether they have something like yahoo finance where I can just download market data through R? Or at least, excel files with daily prices. Thank you




Answer



Unfortunately the only possibility to get data from the biggest option exchange of the world is to buy these from EUREX directly (or some other professional data provider) - and they are quite expensive.


More infos can be found here (and some sample files): http://www.eurexchange.com/market/historical_data_en.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...