Tuesday, April 28, 2015

transparency - Is there a way in photoshop to convert k values to alpha values?



Basically, I would like to make it so that the lighter a pixel is (the more white it has) the more transparent it becomes. Black pixels would be opaque, white pixels would be transparent.


I currently use the slider in blending options on the first tab to get rid of the white and make it transparent but find it works slightly better if I use the magic wand tool with delete.


I figure that there is some blending option out there but there are so many and I'm not sure which to use to achieve my goal.


(Using Photoshop CS6)




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...