Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Open Source alternatives to FF Tisa fonts


Recently, I have stumbled upon the FF Tisa fonts quite often and I happen to like them. Unfortunately, I have not found a matching open source alternative yet.


FF Tisa Pro:


FF Tisa Pro 1 FF Tisa Pro 2


FF Tisa Sans Pro:


FF Tisa Sans 1 FF Tisa Sans 2


Pictures from the myfonts.net entries of the fonts


The following fonts seem quite close to FF Tisa Pro:




And other ones close to FF Tisa Sans Pro:



Unfortunately, it is very hard to find a good pairing to replace the Tisa combination, because either the weights differ too much or the character widths feel wrong. Do you have any recommendation for a good pairing?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...