Friday, April 29, 2016

Showing the status of an action on a button


I have an application that can synchronize content between a website and a social network. with a button you can turn on and off the synchronization.


the user needs to see the status (sync on or off) and the action (turn the sync on or off).


Between switching sync on and off there is a waiting time, which should see the user.


This is my solution? Is there a better way I can achieve this?


enter image description here


the labeltext shows the action and the bubbles show the status. while the waiting time the labeltext changes to "wait ..."





No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...