Wednesday, April 27, 2016

resources - The must-read User Interface Book?



I'm looking for the Book that explains the essentials of user interface and user experience design.


I read Beautiful Visualization and Designing Interfaces from O'Reilly. I think they are very good but, I'm still looking for the one.


Please provide your recommendation and why it stands as the essential reference.



Answer




Don't Make Me Think by Steve Krug. The book is written in the way it preaches: very simple and easy to understand. The book covers a wide range of user experience topics. It's a must-read.


A new edition of this book as been released in early January 2014. Don't Make Me Think Revisited


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...