Thursday, August 18, 2016

Does Photoshop allow us to deform linear objects to complex curves?


Tying shoelaces in Photoshop would be an overkill, but I have been trying to get the electric cord of a vacuum cleaner to appear as perfect spiral in Photoshop. It is for a product photograph.



I feel like I have seen it done in either Illustrator or PS, but Lightroom is the program where I am experienced. So could anyone tell me if this is possible and how?


edit: For example, let's imagine we have a cord that goes slightly zig-zag, isn't there a way to select that cord and straighten or curve that shape?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...