Monday, August 29, 2016

Gimp - jagged pencil and brush strokes [SOLVED]


I am using Gimp 2.8.14 on Ubuntu 14.04 and a Wacom tablet (Intuos 3 6x8).


My problem is that I cannot make a smooth stroke even when I check the Smooth stroke in the Tool Options panel. When I do that the problem is less evident, but is still there.


I believe the tablet is not the problem because in Krita the problem does not appear.


Exemple of me trying to write my own name with the pencil tool and a stroke with the brush tool:


Here is the link if you cannot see it:


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7mcZJoyvCM0SHVIeFVuWEJiU2M/view?pli=1



I have already uninstalled Gimp and installed it again and the problem persists.


Can you please give some directions to solve the problem?


Thank you, very much.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...