Saturday, August 27, 2016

Photoshop: Filter>Render>Flame is not availabe


I am a beginner in Photoshop and trying to add flame in my image but I couldn't find that option at Filter>Render>Flame. I am using Photoshop CC 2015 version. Anybody please tell me how can I get that option?



enter image description here


Note: Photoshop has been updated to CC2017 and the filter is still missing.



Answer



You need to update your Photoshop! Because you are already using CC you can update using the Creative Cloud app.


Edit: Did some research and my previous statement may be untrue. You may have your 3D settings wrong or your computer doesn't have enough RAM to use the 3D settings. Check that you have "Use Graphics Processor" checked.


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...