Sunday, September 24, 2017

book - How to create 'sub' tables of contents for each section in a table of contents in Adobe InDesign?


I have a document with multiple sections that has a table of contents (TOC) at the beginning, which includes h1-h3 styles for the whole document.


I want to create a sub TOC for a single section that includes the h1-h3 styles in that section only.


In other words:


I want to create another level of contents within each existing contents section.


Is this possible without having to create new heading styles for the specific section?


How can I create multiple contents tables within an existing contents table in InDesign?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...