Monday, September 25, 2017

Designing a flyer in illustrator


It's my first time to design a flyer in adobe illustrator, but I have a few questions that may sound naive or easy for all of you as experienced designers. I really need your answers as I have to deliver that flyer to the client tomorrow. note that: I already watched all videos on youtube !


1) My document is 4.25 x 5.5 inch, so what should be the bleed?


2) I placed the images in my flyer design, but I can see that those images loss their quality, how can I place them without losing quality, are there additional steps after placing them? and how to make them print- ready with the highest quality as part of the flyer design?


3) How to save the flyer as a PDF for print-ready with all the images and texts added? what are the options that must be changed?





No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...