Monday, September 11, 2017

tiles - How big is my single pattern in Photoshop


I pulled a repeating pattern from someone else's PSD. Is there a way to figure out the size of the original pattern? I need to create an image with only one tile.enter image description here



Answer



I believe the answer to your question was first posted in a similar thread in regards to exporting patterns by Jin.


enter image description here




In the pattern library popup, when you click on a pattern, the tooltip should tell you what dimension it is. Start a new document with this dimension, and fill using the pattern. You should end up with a non-repeated image of the original pattern size.



No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...