Saturday, September 30, 2017

interaction design - Giving positive/negative connotation to two textual options/buttons


I'm developing an "photo editor'ish" mobile application. After the user has finished processing their photo (such as choosing filters, shape, etc), the user should save the outcome to their camera roll.


I'm offering two options:




  1. Save for free, with a watermark on the final picture





  2. Save without a watermark (if selected, an In App Purchase window pops up).




This is how I've made it look now :


screenshot of buttons saying


I would like to increase my In App Purchase rate. How can I make the first option look positive and be triggered more frequently than the free watermarked option?


UPDATE


This is what i went for at the end. I tried to make to top one more positive than the bottom by appending the word "Save" only to the first one –


enter image description here




Answer



Why are you using 'Export' word in red button and 'Save' in text Button?


I see a good approch. But Text Button looks very different, I thought it will have different funtionality. Both buttons belong to same group.


So design keeping consistency.


enter image description here


See above, it looks like both are clickable and are buttons.


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...