Sunday, November 3, 2019

adobe illustrator - Recreating realistic text to be editable?


I'm having the hardest time ever figuring out how to basically trace/recreate the text on this label so that I can edit it and change the text as needed (different scents). I've tried following along with every Illustrator tutorial (that's the only program I have) I can find, but the result is never realistic enough.


I've tried all the basic text edits (warp and such), but the curvature or the angle is never quite right. Basically, I need to have an editable photo of my candle labels like this so that when I create a new scent I don't have to try and recreate the exact same photo over and over again.


I hope that makes sense! I'm no Illustrator wizard (very basic knowledge), but being able to figure this out would save me an unbelievable amount of time when creating new products. Does anyone know if this even possible or am I just dreaming? Thanks!



enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...