Tuesday, June 23, 2015

website design - Where can I get logo inspiration?



I am wondering if there is any free online place that I can use to get some design ideas. I want to get those ideas and then use a service like Fiverr to get a for example logo designed for me.


For example I want my logo shows the concept of insight, but I don't know what graphic shows that concept. Is there anywhere on the web or any book that has some design samples for different concepts?


Maybe a more appropriate question is: for a person who is not a gifted graphic designer, is there a way to find some design ideas? For example how to find a design idea for the concept of insight? Is there a book or a resource that can help?



Answer




There are millions of communities to get inspiration from do a Google search:



Google logo inspiration:



No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...