Sunday, June 21, 2015

software - Can Articy Draft be used to write a book?



I recently bought Articy Draft to catalog my writing endeavours. It seems good for writing scripts, but what about writing a book?


Reference: http://www.nevigo.com/en/articydraft/overview/


I'm planning writing a novel using this tool. It's built primarily for game design (scripts and dialogs included). It's very useful for creating your universe's database and you can relate database items (like characters) inside your scripts, so you know when/where they are used. I thought it would be a good tool for coherence's sake.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...