Saturday, September 10, 2016

bootstrap - Best way to display a long form with many dynamic questions



So I need to make a form with about 10 different inputs in it. Normally, I would put this on a single page and have the user scroll down. This seems like the easiest way to do it most of the time. But in this form, I need to user to perform a number of things.


I need them to:



  1. Choose between three options of a single product.


First here is some information on the products option 1: the base product itself option 2: an addon to the base product option 3: both the base product and the addon



  1. Ask them to login

  2. If option 2 - user selects which product from option 1 to attach their purchase to.

  3. all 3 options have different forms that need to be done.



What would be the best way to display this information? As far as I can see, I can only see these options.



  1. 3 seperate forms

  2. 1 long form with elements that hide and show based on what radio buttons they choose for products - not sure how they would log in

  3. 1 multi step form with different "screens" showing up depending on what the user selects.


What do you guys think is the best way to display this?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...