Thursday, September 29, 2016

typesetting - InDesign: how to edit table text, cells and rows all at once?


My client created his book using Microsoft Word. He's sent me the file and I've placed it into InDesign in order to make it look beautiful and more pleasing to read. Everything went on well, except for the tables.



Since it's a book with a lot of pages and tables, I was wondering if there's a way to work around this issue without having to set every row, cell size, and font manually. All the errors below are from overset text in the tables.


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...