Thursday, September 15, 2016

wireframe - Which prototyping tools?



This links heavily into the following question:




However I didn't want to limit the suggestions to "Web Based" tools, I have found and used the following tools for prototyping, wireframing and mockups in the past with some success:



I am also aware that some designers choose to use graphics applications such as Photoshop and Illustrator for the task.


This is a Community Wiki question so post away with your thoughts, try and keep it to one package per answer so that we can build up an idea of how the community feels about these tools.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...