Monday, September 19, 2016

adobe illustrator - Multiple objects spaced evenly around a circle


I have a project where I am taking 6 different images and placing them on a circle. All of the images have duplicates (anywhere between 3 of the same image to 24). In total, I need the circle to have 75 "shapes/images" that are equally spaced out.


I have tried to use the rotate tool and rotate the images 4.8 degrees (360/75=4.8) but I can never seem to get them to line up perfectly even all the way around.


I have also tried making lines as guides that are rotated on the circle to get the 75 points, but they also don't land evenly.


I am using Illustrator CS5




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...