Saturday, September 10, 2016

website design - Reusable objects that change when one is changed in Illustrator


I've been designing websites in Illustrator for quite a while and the major problem I found when doing so is that I have to repeat some elements into all my documents. For instance, I would like to design my header and footer on a template so that every time I create a new page they're already in the document. Additionally and most importantly, if I edit the header and footer template, all the pages using them will automatically update.


Is there any way to be able to do this?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...