Friday, September 16, 2016

export - Saving each layer as a separate image photoshop with WITH Adjustments



So I'm trying to save a bunch of images that I've edited with added adjustments (exposure, colour lookup, level, brightness).



I know the method for this is File >> Scripts >> Export layers to files


BUT when I do that, it doesn't save the images WITH the added adjustments, just the original image itself.


Please help me, I have about 50 images to save individually with the adjustments and it's been time consuming so far.


enter image description here


ALSO, is there a way where I can save the Adjustment presets and migrate it over to Lightroom 4?


Thanks so much!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...