Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Rough Smart objects problem in Photoshop


I am using Adobe CC(2015) latest version and the behaviour of the smart objects isn't normal. When I paste a vector from Illustrator to Photoshop, the vector looks low quality or rough.


ORIGINAL enter image description here IN PHOTOSHOP enter image description here


However, if I click over the smart object layer(in Photoshop)and this is opened in Illustrator, the vectors looks as the original one.


VECTOR OPENED IN ILLUSTRATOR FROM PHOTOSHOP SMART OBJECT enter image description here



How can I solve this?



Answer



When you have the vector layer selected, press ctrl+t (to activate transform controls or cmd+t on mac) then look in the top options bar, there is a little checkbox that says Anti-Alias, check it, and it should fix your problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...