Monday, June 26, 2017

adobe photoshop - My web logo looks pixelated after resizing


I am trying to resize my logo for the web but so far I have not been seeing the result that I want to. It was in a vector format first (AI) and then it was converted to PSD. I then used the image resize option to resize it. This is how my logo looks in Photoshop:


locatask logo


This is how my logo looks on my website when I remove the background and place it on my website


locatask logo resized


It seems a bit pixelated. It does not have the sharp and crispy look I would expect it to have. I am wondering if there is a way to preserve the crispy sharp look of the logo even at that small size.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...