Monday, June 26, 2017

resources - Recommended UI / UX / IxD Master Studies?



I'm looking for recommendations for Master degree programs where I can learn UX / IxD, especially in Europe (but not limited, other people from other parts of the world could be interested in this topic). I know there are many universities with this specialization in USA, but that is very very far for me (I'm from Romania, EU).


This topic is somehow related to The must-read User Interface Book?, but actually I would like to get a degree and get the chance to work/learn with/from people that share the same passion.



I'm asking this question because is much easier for people that work/live in a country to know universities that have the best reputation (I can tell you that you can't find this kind of Master in Romania).




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...