Wednesday, June 21, 2017

images - I have to get a large number of photos approved for my project. Is there an online tool or platform that can help me with this?


We've had a photographer do a three day shoot to provide imagery for the project I'm working on. From the thousands of shots she took we want to get down to an initial set of 75 images that have been approved by the client for use on the site we've designed.


At the moment I'm primarily using a Bridge to make my choices, then InDesign to put these into documents to share with the client as PDFs. They then comment on the PDF and send it back. I then manually make changes to the documents to reflect the feedback.


It all feels very cumbersome and inefficient.


Is there a tool that you have used that would help in this instance? Something that will show a large number of images and keep track of their status (i.e. new, approved, rejected, not sure). Ideally it would also allow me to attribute bits of meta data to images (e.g. The name of the article that this image may be used for, or tags describing the section of the site it would appear on).


Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...