Tuesday, June 27, 2017

adobe illustrator - Where did my default brushes go?


I was working on a logo design for a client in Illustrator CS4 when suddenly the default brushes were no longer there. The brush files are still in place but they do not show up in the brushes panel. The options to show the brushes by type are checked but greyed out.


I tried a preference reset, that didn't fix it. I haven't tried any new brushes because the brush I needed was in the stock set. I know its bad form not to try everything but I needed one of the stock brushes to tweak an existing design.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...