Tuesday, January 23, 2018

design principles - What is the best resolution to work at for Android devices?


I am trying to design an app for Android devices, but they come in all sizes and stuff... with different resolutions and its a bit confusing. What is the best way to do it?


Work at the biggest resolution and then the programmer scales everything down for other devices? ... The problem is that devices come with different resolutions and the proportions don't match... so I'm really confused, if he scales down and doesn't keep the proportions...the whole design will be ruined...


What approach should I follow when designing for screens with different proportions ? Any tips, workflows, links, advice... is more than welcome.


I found this on the Android website, it is quite usefull ... but I'm wondering if I can get an answer from someone who's done a design for and app... what was the workflow?


Thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...