Tuesday, January 23, 2018

vector - Adobe Creative Suite alternative


The programs that I am mainly interested in is Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator (create vector art), Adobe Flash (for animation), Adobe Premiere Pro (edit video), Adobe After Effects (VFX/motion graphics), Adobe Dreamweaver (code HTML/CSS). But can boil down to a video editing software, graphics software and photo editing software.


I understand alternatives such as Inkscape is like Illustrator, Blender is a good substitute for Adobe Flash. Notepad++ for Dreamweaver but if you haven't noticed, these programs are from different companies. What I do appreciate about Adobe is under the master collection, I get all these programs, but I don't appreciate the price (because I can't afford) or the subscription model (I like to buy once and forget) they now have.


I have searched online and can't find something that packs in programs such as Adobe, even if it's just a photo editing software and vector software.


I found Corel Draw, but I'm so confused if they provide a master collection (collection of their software for a price) that will satisfy my needs.


Is there an alternative to Adobe Creative Suite for designers/enthusiast?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...