Thursday, January 11, 2018

GIF with transparency output not as expected in GIMP


I have been trying to create a GIF using a sequence of PNGs within GIMP


An example PNG from the sequence shows the correct transparency I want to be shown in the GIF, right transparency


But when I process the PNG sequences in GIMP and create the GIF image, I get the following result:


screen shot of gif image half way through, transparency is weird


What am I doing wrong here?


I have set the settings to create the animation frame by frame, additionaly making sure that the RGBA setting was selected.



Can anyone show me a solution to this problem?


Thanks, Chris




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...