Thursday, January 11, 2018

image - Best icon to represent transparency?




What would be the best image/icon to represent transparency?
It should be as compact as possible and fit in a 13x11 area.




I see that I should add more information.
I need this image/icon to be placed on a system button on the Windows OS:
AeroBasicXPClassic... So I'd rather have something more scalable.
One thing to note... This should be system interface, not my program's so it must be as least symbolic as possible and most straight-forward to the idea/function.




After igor's idea, here are my results:

AeroBasicXPClassic



Answer



Why not this alt text?


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...