Wednesday, April 17, 2019

adobe photoshop - How to resize vector masks without changing the size-ratio of round corners of it?


Let's say that I have a vector mask of 200px-w 150px-h rectangle with 8 px curved corners.


If I want to resize this to 100px-w 100px-h without changing the size-ratio of round corners, how do I do it without moving the each and every point of the vector one by one with pentool and re-align it with hand?


BTW I know choosing multiple points with shift and moving them together but again this also means doing it for each corner so therefore, 4 times. Is there an easier method? Such as stating the size I want and having it reshaped accordingly with corners intact.


That's what I wonder. I'm using Photoshop.



How can I resize a rounded rectangle vector mask and keep the rounded corners at their correct relative measurements?



Answer



I guess you're talking about Photoshop.


Although you can't scale and keep the nice corners (since PS doesn't see it as a rounded rectangle once you put it on the page), there is a tiny shorter way - Use the white arrow and drag a rectangle over 2 corners together (that's 4 dots) and move them together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...