Sunday, April 21, 2019

print design - Queries from Printers about my booklet created with photoshop, please help



I sent my artwork for print and they have returned it with a few queries. I would be very grateful if anyone could help me understand what they are asking of me. They said:


1) No bleeds , no trim marks in the artwork


2)Small elements prepared in CMYK colours. Printing from that file may cause those elements to be unreadable, or making them blurred. This effect is occurring due to standard misregistration in offset printing method.


3)To preserve high quality of printing could you please set all black (now prepared in cmyk) texts and logos to outlines. (not as a image) and prepared in black only.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...