Saturday, April 13, 2019

background removal - Making an out-of-focus selfie into an ID photo


I need an ID photo with a white background (that's studio type) but my best shot is only a self-portrait photograph. I need instructions to replace the out-of-focus background with white, and canvas the left & right sides to make it square.


Here is the top source of the picture which is more clearer:
https://scontent-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/171006_1390215815070_6123382_o.jpg?dl=1 Servant 2009


I've already tried these online tools:




  • Clipping Magic - Its production is not good enough for something like a non-clear image.

  • Background Burner - Uploading takes forever to complete maybe due to the security of a computer cafe/shop.


Can anyone help direct me to a tool that I can use in an internet cafe to make this kind of a self-portrait photo into an ID photo, then that would be great!




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...