Friday, April 12, 2019

Color Picker in Photoshop is wrong


I'm having problems with my color picker in photoshop CS5


Image 1: I select the black [ish] bar. Color picker returns gray.


Image 2: I select the white [ish] background below the black bar, color picker returns lighter gray.


Now I thought the color picker was using grayscale, so to test, I did the same with blue.


Image 3: I select the blue, color picker returns wrong blue.


Image 4: I select the blue color one pixel higher than in image 3, color picker returns an even lighter blue. It's still the wrong blue, and the blue in image 3 and 4 is a solid color.


Note: there are no layer styles present!



Photoshop Colors




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...