Tuesday, April 30, 2019

inkscape - How to remove the part of a shape that is not within the rectangle?



How can I keep just the part of the shape that is inside the rectangle?


I would like to do something like this: enter image description here


Here's the original video I've seen this from: (StackExchange doesn't allow me to post more than 2 links, so I'll put the link in a comment to this question).


What is the technique used by the designer to keep just the part of the circles that are within the rectangles? I tried slowing the video down to 0.25, and all I've seen is that he went to the Path section, but I don't know what he clicked on.


Here's my "remake" enter image description here


As you can see from my "remake", the circle is above the rectangle, but I can't hide the part that is not within the rectangle.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...