Monday, September 23, 2019

How do you design a registration form?


I am trying to learn about registration forms, what should I be careful about when designing one? Is there any "best practice" or do you know any great websites with great examples of registration forms?


(For example, I like the facebook.com registration form, the one when you sign up the first time)



Answer



I would say you should Consider these things whenever you design a form :



  1. Make Your Form Easy to understand

  2. Choose Your Colors Wisely

  3. Make it short and sweet (long pages/details irritates)

  4. Design logically and easy to complete


  5. A high contrast, easy to follow flow




Some articles and books on how to design beautiful forms :





Examples of registration forms and Inspirations :



All Forms need a solid/Soothing visual structure to attract not to distract.......


Hope these things will help you....



No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...