Saturday, October 10, 2015

usability study - Framework or plugin for tracking user actions on a web application


I've been working for a while on various proof-of-concept applications for social network privacy, which I've evaluated for publication with various user studies.


Is there a useful, free, framework (or even a jQuery plugin) that tracks user actions in an easily understandable manner? Due to resource restrictions as well as anonymity restrictions for academic publication I can not perform eye tracking, so I'd like to get as detailed of an idea of the user's focus and workflow as possible.


Note: I'm fairly new to "User Experience" so if I've done a poor job of finding duplicates, links to a couple similar questions would be extremely useful. If I'm not asking the right kind of question due to my ignorance in the field, let me know and I can either clarify or rephrase entirely.





No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...