Monday, October 12, 2015

What deliverables do I need to request from a visual designer for my Android app?


mockup


download bmml source – Wireframes created with Balsamiq Mockups


I am designing an Android app game for children. I have created wireframes for each screen.



I am used to requesting graphics with specific pixel sizes. But I believe that Android uses 'density-specific graphics', not pixels. A lot of the information I have found via other answers -- e.g. http://blog.stylingandroid.com/archives/327# -- is useful but too technical for me.


a) In what exact formats do I need to request the graphics, to maximise cross-device and cross-form compatibility?


b) Should I request one graphic (multiple formats/states) for each shape? And also one graphic for each screen background; one for each button; etc?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...