Monday, October 12, 2015

software recommendation - What are some good tools to create 3D icons?


I really like icons like those created by SoftFacade.com:


enter image description here


I read the interview from one of their founders, where he mentions that they use "3d tools" without going into specifics.


Now I am looking for the 3D tools to do such icons. Has anyone an idea of the tools they might be using, or a recommendation to do this kind of job?



Answer



Some of the big names in 3d modeling are Blender (Free, OSS), Maya, and 3ds Max.


Sorry for only posting a couple of links, it won't let me post more! I'll add some if I get enough rep to post more than 2 links.



No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...