Thursday, January 7, 2016

workflow - What are some of the benefits of having a Mac vs a Windows PC in a design environment?


I work in a b2b business and everyone here is on Windows PCs. A co-worker is pushing to move the design department from Windows to Mac. I worked on a Mac about 15 years ago when I worked for an advertising agency, but since then have worked on Windows because the companies I've work for have been all Windows.


What are the advantages as a graphic designer to working on a Mac.



  • One is having access to Sketch (Mac design program only)



What are some other advantages that I could look at?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...