Thursday, January 14, 2016

adobe photoshop - Make two vector points move together (Sketch or Illustrator)


I'm trying to speed up my workflow by making vector points move in the opposite direction simultaneously when I have two highlighted. For instance, below I highlight the top and bottom of the arrow so they will move at the same time, except I want the bottom point to come up when I'm moving the top point down. Right now, they just move up together or down together. So if point 1 is at Y:20 and point 2 is at Y:10, I want them both to go to Y:15 if I move point 1 down 5 pixels.


enter image description here


What it currently does


enter image description here


What I want it to do


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...