Monday, January 18, 2016

how can I export a vector shadow in illustrator to place into photoshop as a smart object?


I know you can export the asset as a PSD and open it in Photoshop. Is there a more seamless way?


Update: I'm an idiot. Someone else created the logo, and the shadow was it's own layer on multiply and not a normal drop shadow effect.



Answer



Yeah. Just copy сmd+C in illustrator and paste in photoshop. Pasted object in photoshop will be smart object. This smart object will be editable - after double click on it in layers palette in photoshop it wiil be opened with illustrator. Mini tut. enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...