Friday, May 6, 2016

certification - Certified Usability Professional?



I've searched the web for a Usability certification, which is widely accepted by practitioners, employers and customers without any luck. Either they are company specific, or a part of a association project several years back (and no information on todays status). Is there such a certificate available today?



Answer



I also took the HFI CUA program and got that certification. While it is may not be universally accepted due to it being associated with a commercial company, it was valuable to me and has been well-received by those I've been in contact with. If you are on LinkedIn you can find some great discussion on the same topic in the group called "UX Professionals". There is a thread there with the title "Let's talk training and certification".


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...