Saturday, May 7, 2016

usability - Pricing page: single vs multiple call-to-action button with multiple plans (example inside)


What do you think about having single vs multiple call-to-action buttons? When we were brainstorming our pricing page, half of the room was for single and the other half was for multiple.


I'm trying to find articles that relate to A/B conversion tests regarding this topic and I'm not finding any after several Google searches. If anyone knows of any, could you please share?



As of now, I am for multiple call-to-actions. Why? Being bound to a specific plan gives me the impression that I am safe from going past my needs within the application. This also applies for people that I invite while I am in a trial. In a full featured trial, I have the feeling I need have to micro manage my invites and make sure they don't start using features that aren't core to the needs.


While a full featured free trial is good to explore, I don't feel safe settling down in it since I am unaware if they will warn me when I'm potentially using a plan that exceeds my needs or my budget. Once the trial expires, I don't know how well they handle plan downgrades. I feel more in control selecting what plan I want to do my free trial in, changing plans within the trial if necessary or simply changing after my trial has ended.


Single call-to-action


Basecamp


Multiple call-to-actions Magento




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...