Thursday, May 26, 2016

forms - Which is the best design practice for edit data in RIA?


Which is the best design practice for edit data in RIA, for example in Flex or Silverlight?


I would like to show customer's details, but there will be an edit window, than the datas of customer will be editable.



I would like to show a new form where the data can be edited. What is the simplest way to show this form. I can make my ui tabbed, so I can open the form in a new tab, or I can open the form in a popup/modal dialog (Save-cancel). Maybe I can use in line editing.


What is the most user friendly solution in a Silverlight or Flex GUI? What is your opinion?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...