Saturday, December 10, 2016

Turning a text "string" into a text "block" in Photoshop CS6?


If I select the Type tool, click somewhere in my composition and type in some text, it appears that I cannot resize the area the text occupies without resizing the text itself.


However, if I click and drag, to create a text block instead, I can use the corner handles of this block afterwards to reposition and resize this block, and have the text inside reflow automatically.


Is there a way to go from the first to the second? ie. first click, type in some text, then resize it as though it was a block?



Answer



Layer -> Type -> Convert to Paragraph Text


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...