Friday, December 23, 2016

selections - Photoshop Rectangular Marquee Tool not selecting correctly


I must have accidentally clicked something in Photoshop because all of a sudden my rectangular marquee tool is not working correctly.


When I use the rectangular marquee tool to, for instance, surround something I want to delete on a document, it immediately does one of 2 things:




  1. It turns into a rectangle with rounded edges, or





  2. A box pops up on my screen that says



    WARNING: No pixels are more than 50% selected. The selection edges will not be visible.



    There is an "OK" button in the lower right hand corner of that box. When I click "OK" the box disappears but so does my rectangle on my document.






No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...