Thursday, December 8, 2016

cc 2014 - Adobe Indesign frame converted to text frame right aligns


I have spent the last couple of days trying to get a colleague's build of Indesign cc 2014 to behave.


She is in the habit of creating a rectangle frame and then immediately converting it to a text frame, at which point the text in the converted frame will be right aligned and adobe Arabic.


I have gone through every preference I can find, a lot of which were indeed infected with the Arabic language, right aligned issue. I did this without a document open, closed and opened Indesign many, many times.


...and it worked. For everything EXCEPT when she creates a retangle frame and then converts it into a text frame.



I am ready to scream. Please help me solve this issue!




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...