Wednesday, December 14, 2016

What approaches are there to learn design, coming from a development background?


I'm a web developer trying to become a web designer. But seems that I'm lost in the world of design.


But I don't know what to do, and from where should I start. I'm even unable to find good resources (of course, there are tons of resources out there, but I'm talking about good resources for web-design specifically)


I can tell if a design is good or not, I can offer suggestions to improve the layout or UX. But I cannot pick a color scheme, I cannot create a layout, and I am terrible at generating graphics.


As a developer, how can I pickup design?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...